Thursday 12 April 2012

Bump to Birthday

After a very stressful day in work one of my sister's really cheered up my day when she gave me my first pregancy gift. It is so gorgeous I wanted to tell you all about it and if any of you are looking for a gift for a newly pregnant friend this is perfect.
Bump To Birthday is published by 'from you to me' ltd www.fromyoutome.com Bump to Birthday inspire's you to tell you unique story of your pregnancy and your child's first year. I will be looking forward each week to putting my feet up with a cuppa and a few biscuits to complete my story so far. Thank you Jo xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!!
    Wonderful news you are pregnant my lovely. Hope you are well and happy....you sound it which is really lovely
    Love
    Andrea
    xx

    ReplyDelete