Sunday 6 May 2012

Do I really have to wear leggings or sweats for the next 9 months arhhhh!!!!!

I rebel I rebel!!! Please do not let me become one of those mums to be who lose their self and style during pregancy!!! Surely there is more choice than sweats or legging?

Before becoming pregnant I was a high street regular but as soon as I found out I was pregnant and my waist began to expand it was as if my style went out of the window!!! But I am determind to find my way back!!

I sat myself down at my PC and began my hunt for a stylish pregnancy. Google brought up 1000s of options however this isn't as easy as you think, I shall not mention any names but do some websites think that as soon as us stylish high street savvy British women become pregnant we do not want to follow trends but where smocks that would not have looked out of place on the page of a Laura Ashley 1970s catalogue!!

However after some perserverance there is some stylish light at the end of the end of the endless websites of smocks!!

http://www.asos.com/ASOS-Maternity/ASOS-Maternity-Skinny-Jean-In-Faded-Leopard/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2209734&cid=5813&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Multi

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=5380243&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208537&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=20

http://www.newlook.com/shop/maternity/clothing/john-zack-maternity-printed-midi-dress_255121219

No comments:

Post a Comment