Wednesday 9 May 2012

My new brand crush!!!


Following on from my previous post although I was confident that I would find styles to satisfy my fashion fix I hadn't expected to form a new brand crush!!!

My boyfriend had gone to Las Vegas on a boys only trip so I felt it only right that I had a treat too!! After all I am pregnant!! I had received a email from Isabella Oliver advertising a flash sale so no sooner than he had got on the plane I was logging on.

The styles all flatter your pregnant curves without having to stick to looser styles they make you feel and look sexy!! I was spoilt for choice and I did have to be careful as he had only gone to Vegas not around the world!!

When my delivery arrived even the packaging didn't disappoint:-











I felt thoroughly spoilt and special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment