Tuesday 15 May 2012

Pinterest -where have I been?!!

I have always been told that when you get pregnant a fog descends and you get 'baby brain' but I only thought it would affect my ability to remember things not completely miss things aswell!!

Am I already losing touch with up to date trends before my baby is born!! Noooo I am sure it is a blip!!

Whilst researching all things babies I read an article on Pinterest. A social networking site that allows you to post pictures of your own ideas and research through other peoples pins and boards!! I am in love love love!! Unlike other sites you request to join and about 24 hours later they send you the link, but it is worth the wait.

Within a few minutes I have built up ideas for the nursery and my baby shower without trawling through endless magazines and websites. It is also great if you are looking for a new look for your home, planning the perfect holiday or even your dream wedding. Check out my boards so far:-

http://pinterest.com/sugarglitter/#

I think I will be mostly spending this week adding pins and re pinning!!!

Happy pinning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment